The Zarafa Collaboration Platform (ZCP) combines the usability of Outlook with the stability and flexibility of a Linux server. It features a rich web-interface, the Zarafa WebApp, and provides brilliant integration options with all sorts of clients including all most popular mobile platforms.
Several closed source components exist, most notably:
- the Zarafa Windows Client providing Outlook integration,
- the Zarafa ADS Plugin providing Active Directory integration, and
- the Zarafa Backup Tools.
These components, together with several advanced features for large setups and hosters, are only available in combination with a support contract as part of ZCP’s Commercial Editions.
Alternatively there is a wide selection of hosted ZCP offerings available.
1.1. Scope of this document¶
This manual is intended for users of the Zarafa WebApp.
Information on using ZCP with:
- Microsoft Outlook and the Zarafa Windows Client,
- the Zarafa WebAccess, our legacy open source web-based groupware solution, and
- various mobile platforms like: BlackBerry, Google Android, Windows Mobile and Apple iPhone,
can be found in their respective manuals.